Our client, with 150+ years of business establishment, is a listed, global leading electronic brand. Reporting to the Manager of Digital Solution, this Assistant Manager will lead the business analysis and the project implementation on digital solutions (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Provide technical support to users on data filters / SQL in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & related CDP.
- Liaise with business and cross-functional teams on developing/modifying journeys, automation.
- Conduct UAT and monitor on-going deliverables.
- Set up and manage attributes and audience rules in Salesforce Marketing Cloud based on online and offline data
- Work on analytics tools, support quantitative and qualitative digital journey performance analysis to develop quality insights.
- Provide digital advisory based on market best practices or data-driven insights
- Involvead-hoc MarTech projects and assignments such as CDP integration/implementations/design, automate workflow & personalization comms, etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience handling technical support or configuration on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Technically proficient with SQL scripting
- Experience with Tealium, Google Analytics, Tableau is advantageous
- Able to liaise with global and regional stakeholders on projects
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.