Our client is an industry leading logistics services provider with global operation and they are now recruiting an Assistant Manager with proven track record on security assurance to join the team. Reporting to the Risk Assurance Lead, the role will oversee risk assessment and IT audit duties for the regional business entities.
- Conduct security testing on software and web applications
- Collaborate with application team to perform source code review to manage vulnerability of software codes
- Review and conduct security risk assessment on oversea subsidiaries
- Assist business units to apply security exception on special cases
- Monitor and review compliance with risk management strategies
- Provide timely escalation and reporting on potential risks
- Launch security awareness program on regular basis
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years' working experience with prior IT audit experience gained from big 4 audit firms
- Professional qualification such as CISSP, CISA or CISM is advantageous
- Strong knowledge on latest security tools and practices, legal legislations and industry standards
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
- Occasional travelling may be required
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.