Our client is an industry leading logistics services provider with global operation and they are now recruiting an Assistant Manager with strong expertise in Oracle solutions to join the team. Reporting to the Applications Lead, the role will focus on the various Cloud-based solutions implementation especially on various Oracle applications such as Fusion, EPM and EBS.
- Oversee the projects on solution implementation on various Oracle applications
- Manage the global rollout or upgrade on Cloud application projects
- Provide consultation during various project stages
- Liaise with various business department heads on requirement gathering and analysis
- Collaborate with external vendors to ensure proper technical services are provided according to agreed SLA
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimal 4 years' working experience with relevant coverage on solution implementation
- Technically proficient with either Oracle E-Business Suite, Fusion applications or EPM
- Proven track record in leading large scale solutions implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills on dealing with both internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.