More than 1 position in different industry including utility, vendor, etc.
- Understanding business objectives and requirements to lead the team producing a viable solution architecture
- Responsible for the system analysis, design and development of applications in different technologies including Web, Mobile and Integration
- Support technical proposal development, solution presentation and subsequent delivery
- Review and analyze functional and non-functional requirements; lead and perform system analysis / design tasks to produce related system design documentation and architectural decision artifacts
- Define development best practices and configuration / code management processes for the development team to follow
- Pariticpate in solution development and responsible for quality assurance
- Support non-functional testing and participate in the review of regression, systems, and stress/performance testing and code promotion
- Provide user acceptance test support and lead technical rollout / cutover activities
- University degree in computer science or any other equivalent degree.
- Around 3 to 5 years of experience in producing solution architectures
- Good in designing architecture to meet customer's non-functional requirements
- Hands-on experience in leading a team for project implementation
- Have fundamental project management knowledge
- Able to present and communicate solution / design professionally with client's technical stakeholders
- Good problem-solving skill, communication skill and commercial/engagement support sense
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Previous IT experience in consulting firm or services vendors is preferred
- Experience in performing performance test with tools like Rational Performance Tester is a plus
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, Mandarin will be a plus
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.