Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist to design, implement, administer, operate of the new SIP based telephone system;
- Provide technical support to users on new IP phone services as well as existing Cisco IP phone system;
- Participate in the new SIP based telephone system implementation project.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years relevant and solid post-qualification experience;
- Have full knowledge and experience in implementing different SIP based / IP based telephony systems;
- Have knowledge in setup network infrastructure, daily support, and troubleshooting;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, and fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua).
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."