Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Manage and oversee project works on the provision of network infrastructure;
- Coordinate, organize and monitor with external suppliers for all structure cabling related works & other IT infrastructure related works;
- Carry out installation and configuration works of various types of network equipment;
- Perform functional test of all installation works;
- Keep track of the status and progress of each project on hand;
- Liaise with departments to gather IT infrastructure requirements from end users;
- Attend regular project progress meetings with other departments;
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years relevant and solid post-qualification experience;
- Have working experience in structural cabling system, AutoCAD and uninterruptible power supply in wiring closets;
- Have working experience in campus network infrastructure, network security infrastructure, WiFi system and IP telephone system;
- Preferably have certifications in CCNA, H3CNE, ITILv3 and PRINCE2;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, and fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua).
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."