- Lead projects from initiation to completion including defining project scope, managing project budget, define project milestones and complete project within timeline
- Communicate with stakeholders to meet the expected outcome of the projects
- Develop project plan and manage resources for project completion
- Conduct end user testing and training to ensure system functions are working according to user requirement.
- Implement change management and risk assessment
- Prepare documents including but not limited to functional / technical specification, test plan & cases, training materials, user instructions throughout the project
- Regularly update management on quality assurance review of the projects
- Degree holder preferably in Business Administration, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management. Experience in healthcare industry is preferred
- PMP or other relevant project management certification is an advantage
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Good presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written in Chinese and English
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please share the CV by Apply Now.