- The Process Designer is responsible for understanding the current process.
- He/she makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
- He/She also monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
- Hands-on knowledge in UiPath should have worked on different types of platform (web, windows, mainframe, citrix, sap).
- In charge of designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
- Works closely with the Play a role as RPA Business Analyst in documenting /recording process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution (manage exceptions) as well as maintenance / change control of existing artifacts.
- Designing solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- At least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Should be able to Prioritize and manage Multiple Portfolios
- Junior candidates will be considered for other positions
Interested parties please send your profile by Apply Now.