Our Client is a distributed software development platform that matches Asia's largest brands with the best Engineers, Designers and Project Managers around the world.
Much as Uber is able to provide a cheaper and higher quality Taxi experience by offering contractors flexible hours, our client is using a similar contractor model and their in-house AI engine to provide Silicon Valley grade software at a price lower than most midgrade software outsourcing companies.
As a company, they believe that universal access to quality software will power the next stage in human evolution, and every action we take as an org is dedicated to furthering our long-term goal of making quality custom software affordable to all of humanity.
To this end, our client is looking for full time backend engineers with a strong Go or Node.js background who are passionate about building hyper-scalable microservices with the latest technologies that share our vision.
As a Backend Engineer you will:
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems that power our platform and internal tools
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of our Kubernetes powered stack
- Collaborate with other elite engineers to build hyper-scalable microservices and comprehensive data collection infrastructure.
- Work directly with TIANCAI's founders to realize the company's vision
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy and have extensive experience building production APIs
- Naturally think about backends in terms of modular microservices and write high quality code.
- Love to hack on side projects in your free time
- Hold yourself and others to a high standard of excellence when working on production systems
- Take pride in shaping the future of software development and love working with the latest and greatest technologies in product
- Believe in our vision and want to make the technological advances of the future accessible to all