- Handle user requirement collection, business analysis of application
- Analyse as-is business / system processes and requirements, and re-design to achieve benefits
- Adopt re-engineering methodologies and technologies to research, evaluate and develop change options
- Perform Quality Assurance/User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and rollout support in development projects
- Produce documentations including but not limited to requirement specification, test plan and training manuals
- Work closely with IT Application Team and business stakeholders
- Higher diploma or Degree holder in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years in business analyst.
- Possess acute business sense, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SQL will be an advantage
- A good team player and ability to adapt style to achieve set targets / results