- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle for Life Insurance Operation.
- Assist the Project Manager and team in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines, reporting standards.
- Assist testing and UAT process.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project team and business.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Program or Project Manager.
- 3 years' experience in business analysis..
- Experience in Life insurance operation is a plus.
- CRM or customer facing application project experience in a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and be able to interact with people at all levels
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.