Our client is a leading international tobacco company, they are looking for a Business Analyst to join their team for their project.
- Complete change management assessments and support change management at the organizational level
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Create actionable deliverable such as communication plan, road map, and coaching plan
- Perform stakeholder management, particularly in supporting and engaging senior business leaders
- Provide high quality application support to business, fulfilling requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Diagnose and resolve application incidents and problems in a range of critical software applications for sales and marketing.
- Assist in developing support processes and ensure up-to-date documentation is available for cross team knowledge sharing and development.
- Test software components to ensure enhancements and patches delivered to customers are in full working order
- Ensure the system design reflects user requirements by conducting system design review with business analysts
- Utilize global/regional applications to fulfill local business requirements, assist local users in deployment of global/regional applications
- Conduct System Integration Testing (SIT) and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Document project artifacts and deliverable such as test cases and test results
- University graduate with a degree preferably in computer science.
- 5 years of experience in the IT field, with at least 3 years of application support experience in cross-functional environment and sizable organization, preferably in retail or distribution industry.
- Experience in end-to-end system development life-cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of operating systems, desktop systems, application environment, and latest web technologies.
- Good understanding of enterprise information system architecture, internet development/evolution, social media, e-commerce, user experience, and related disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to work with challenges and adapt quickly to ambiguity and changing priorities in fast-changing environment.
- Able to work independently and as a team to ensure the best possible service and solution is delivered to the customer.
- Communicate ideas and solutions clearly and concisely in both verbal and written dialogue, for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.