- Participating on the requirement gathering, design, testing and change management of new system development
- Preforming requirement & technical specification writing and preparation for application development
- Preparing test plan, test workbook and test data to ensure the test coverage
- Coordinating and monitoring vendors and ensuring the quality of work
- Supporting presentation slide deck compilation
- Providing application and system support when required
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in IT related disciplines. Possession of Business Analyst certification from HKITPC would be an advantage.
- With 3 to 4 years' experience in IT industry
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good PowerPoint compilation and presentation skill
- Experience in coding, programming with C languages, .Net platform or Java platform, etc.
- Good project management and time management skills
- Good communication skills with staff at all levels, interpersonal and problem-solving skills are vital
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadline and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
- A result-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
Interested parties please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.