More than 1 role. For less expereinced or fresh graduates will be considered as Junior Business Analyst.
- Collaborate with business groups to document requirements and business processes, translate business needs/values into high level IT requirements for synergized solutions.
- Collaborate across Digital Team to formulate solutions to meet stakeholder requirements. Align and supervise all activities in project initialization, requirement gathering and analysis, project design and implementation.
- Assist for preparation of RFP, reports and presentation
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A recognized University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT or related disciplines
- With 3+ years of experience with similar working experience as Business Analyst roles
- Good analytical and commercial skills, with ability to build high level commercial models to support the business case of digital solutions development
- Good presentation skills, in particular the ability to reduce complex technical issues and concepts into simple and concise initiatives
- Keen motivation for continuous learning and awareness in new technology and trends
- Communication and presentation skills in both Chinese and English, both spoken and written.
- Preferably with good understanding on ERP
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.