Our client is a well know MNC with diverse business operations across the globe. To cope with their business expansion needs, they are now hiring for a Business Analyst to join their BI team:
As a Business Analyst:
- Gather requirements for new business systems or enhancements to existing systems through meeting with decision makers, systems owners and end users to define business requirements, systems goals and identify and resolve issues.
- Follow through the Software Development LifeCycle and correctly utilize all tools.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability with existing computing systems.
- Perform whole SDLC. Accountable from requirement analysis, configurations, implementation, UAT and training
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Suggest innovative approaches to creating solutions or contribute new ideas to the team.
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- More than 5 years of work experience in similar role
- Experience with data reporting / visualisation
- Hands on with tools like SAP BO, Qlikview or SSRS is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com