Our client is an industry leader within the properties sector with dominating position over Greater China region. They are looking to hire a Business Solution Manager role to join the team. Leading a team of 3, this role will oversee the product lifecycle and system integrations of critical business applications such as ERP, HR and corporate services solutions.
- Lead the planning and implementation of IT solutions projects within Greater China region;
- Manage project scopes such as the schedule and resources control as well as risks management
- Liaise with business stakeholders to gather requirement
- Conduct solution evaluation, vendor selection and the relevant procurement processes
- Oversee system analysis, implementation, testing, user training and documentation
- Manage vendors and ensure all the contractual commitments are successfully delivered within planned resources
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- 8 years' experience handling system implementation on ERP system and Cloud solution (especially within BI/ Corporate Services/Finance/HR functions)
- Proven track record handling sizeable projects with certification on PMP/PRINCE2 being advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with senior management team and business leads from various departments
- Good communication, both written and spoken, in Mandarin and English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.