- Manage the relationships between customer and operations team, as well as to propose and help to implement efficiencies.
- Responsible for B2B/B2C relationship management
- Supervise the team of business support staff
- Work in partnership with other management team members to ascertain and carry out needs of technical nature and precedence of the business
- Provide documentation support, procedure, and financial initiatives for the business
- Responsible for the administration of the business unit
- Support the budget, the training and the coordination of projects
- At least 10 years of experience in Insurance/Financial Services Industry
- Previous relevant experience will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong operational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Preferably a Cantonese Native speaker.
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now