Our client is a global leading entertainment provider most renowned for their high investment on their web and digital platforms. They are now recruiting a CI/CD Manager to join the team to oversee the continuous delivery process for their DevOps process within an AGILE setting, which the position is a team leading role.
- Lead a team of engineers to create & maintain highly automated CI/CD/CT pipeline
- Manage automation, deployment and testing activities to enable continuous delivery of software
- Provide technical leadership on the design of highly complex cloud solutions
- Make recommendations on DevOps and automation process
- Support cross functional feature teams in troubleshooting
- Liaise with development and security team to drive DevSecOp
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' working experience with strong coverage over automated CI/CD pipelines gained within an Agile environment and process automation on testing and service virtualization
- Proven track record in leading a team
- Technically proficient with automation and scripting with Shell scripts and Python
- Good knowledge on Kubernetes and cloud environment such as AWS and Azure as well as tools like Jenkins
- Qualification as Scrum master is highly advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.