The position is accountable for designing software and debugging the software, monitoring the software development plan.
The job holder will report to Head of Embedded Software.
NATURE OF WORK AND JOB SCALE:
Perform a wide range of functions including designing software, debugging software, monitoring the project schedule and documenting the software development
- Being able to work out the ideas of top management
- Being able to complete the software project based on the work schedule approved by management
- Work with cross-functional product development, IT, and business stakeholders to identify strategic cloud adoption requirements and produce or contribute to cloud consumption, strategy, roadmap, and architecture
- Assess market technology choices to determine fit, including hardware, software, SaaS and PaaS platforms
- Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into system architectural designs and implementation
- Propose and prepare project scope and compile delivery estimates
- Collaborate with other subsystem architecture teams
- Implementing cost-control strategies
- Conduct proof of concept for relevant emerging technologies
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in multiple Cloud environments, especially on AWS
(AWS Certified Professional Solutions Architect a big plus)
- Experience in designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications including Edge computing
- Understanding network technologies (NFC / PAN / WAN), including terrestrial (IP-based), satellite, cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and low power (LPWAN).