- Commercial analysis on Cloud cost management:
- Facilitate the Cloud related operations such as capturing Cloud related spends from business cases and preparing cloud cost repost for cost reconciliation.
- Work with IT teams to provide commercial analysis and comparison among different IT solution options for multi-cloud.
- Derive and execute the commercial comparison model and template (such as TCO comparison) to ensure a comprehensive and standard comparison for all types of solution or product.
- Keep track and optimize the IT Cloud cost spending with industry knowledge
- Create dashboards visualizing KPIs to allow management to make data-driven decisions
Essential Qualifications for this Role
- University degree or above in Business, Technology or Supply Chain Management. Master's degree is desirable.
- Cloud hosting certificate(s) is an advantage
- At least 5 years of utilities industry or IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments
- Strong business sense with cloud knowledge
- Experienced in Multi-cloud cost management
- Extensive experience in reporting and FinOps
- Experience in managing multiple cost reports
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.