Our Client delivers a simple-to-use cloud management platform for enterprises to accelerate their on ramp to the cloud. Its flagship product unifies complex IT operations of private, public, and hybrid clouds.
Cloud Software Developer
- Design, develop and build a cloud-based software to enable full-fledged management of application automation on multiple public and private cloud services
- Participate in all phases of development life cycle including design, coding, testing, documentation, deployment and production support
- Collaborate with product managers, UX team, QA team and Customer Support team to deliver solution that exceeds our world-class customer expectation.
- Research and evaluate cutting-edge technologies while promoting best practices whenever appropriate to build a highly secure, scalable and efficient web application.
- 1+ years of industry experience in agile software development
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related fields of study
- Excellent experience in one of the following languages: Ruby / Python / Java / C# (Ruby Preferred)
- Solid experience in REST API design, object oriented programming, networking and database management
- Solid experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery and web development
- Proficient in database server such as MySQL, Redis DB, MongoDB, SQL Server or Oracle
- Full software development life cycle experience using Git, SVN, Hudson and Capistrano
- Be capable to write efficient, scalable and reliable code following software development principles such as DRY, TDD, etc.
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS, Microsoft Azure & VMWare
- Familiar with docker/containerized services and microservices architecture
- Hand on experience with large scale distributed environments
- Proficient in using GNU/Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora) and Microsoft Windows
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Passion in the latest trend of web technologies