Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To setup and control running of batch jobs and to perform daily operations works;
- To monitor systems performance, computer resources usage and security control of data centres;
- To resolve and document end-users problems, handle computer equipment breakdowns;
- To segregate reports and is responsible for quality control of output and report distribution;
- Carry out system migration for UAT (User Acceptance Test) and Production Environment.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (including English and Maths), preferablywith Diploma in Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in UNIX and Windows-based equipment are mandatory,
- Experience in operating HP Open View OVSC, Symantec NetBackup and BMC Control/ M software is advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."