Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
Provide support on network infrastructure including project implementation, troubleshooting and fine tuning.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- With technical knowledge in TCP/IP, OSPF routing and IEEE 802.11 WLAN networking.
- With at least 3 years' experience in the support and implementation of large scale wired and wireless infrastructure with LAN switches, WLAN devices and Authentication servers.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Writing skill for procedures and guidelines.
- Shift duty is required.
- Good in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements
- Holder of CCNA or equivalent.
- Experience in web application development with Java programming, language.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."