Our client is public listed sector looking for Analyst Programmer to provide technical specifications of computing tools and to procure computing equipment, hardware and software for Cyber Secuity system team.
- To conduct job-related research into the specification of computing equipment and IT services required by users;
- To perform hardware and software procurement;
- Assist to customize the technical specification, conduct user acceptance test, ensure the system compatibility;
- To monitor project development and assist in some administration work;
- To identify and acquire IT services;
- To liaise with users and vendors to resolve issues relating to software/hardware installation and deployment of IT services; and
- To maintain inventory record and maintenance schedule of IT equipment.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Possessing sound knowledge on various IT hardware and software;
- Familiar with the procurement practices and procedures is essential.
- Having work experience in participating large scaled IT projects, maintaining computing inventory records and maintenance schedule;
- Ability to develop dataset and management data is a plus.
- With good command of written English and Chinese (Cantonese) and communication skill;
- Able to work independently and coordinate with users and vendors for supporting procurement activities.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."