- Responsible for system development and software deployment for all CMS, CMIS, PAS workstations.
- Hardware and Software testing.
- Plan and coordinate with internal IT partners and vendors perform testing.
- QA on Hardware, OS & Software.
- Process analysis and improvement.
- Implementation Support.
- Problem Diagnosis and resolution.
- Setup Installation Guidelines and Procedures.
- Vendor Management.
- Server Support and Maintenance.
- 7 X 24 Pager Support
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in hardware/software installation on windows Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Experience on end-users support services.
- Knowledge in various hardware and OS.
- Good written and oral in Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements:
- Knowledge of using disk image cloning s/w. e.g. WIM, Ghost, WinPE.
- Knowledge of VBScript.
- Self -motivated, good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com