Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Application development and system maintenance on web applications and client/server applications;
- Assist the supervisors in monitoring and checking the technical products, plan and conduct the system testing
- Perform Programming tasks;
- Collect user requirements;
- Prepare function and program specifications;
- Conduct system testing;
- Provide technical support services;
- Assist project manager in monitoring work performance and conduct quality assurance of project;
- To carry out other project related duties as designated by project manager.
- Higher Diploma or degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Java application development of which must have 1 year similar capacity
- Possess extensive working experience in system implementation;
- Solid experience in Java, JSP, J2EE architecture, XML and HTML;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.