Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Collect and analyze user requirements;
- Provide support in system analysis, design, development, integration and maintenance of various IT/GIS systems;
- Conduct program testing, system testing and develop test cases to support user acceptance test;
- Establish quality assurance and carry out quality control, such as verification and rectification of data and applications;
- Prepare and maintain program documentation (e.g. data and function specifications, etc.) to support system enhancement and bug fixing;
- Prepare project reports and specifications;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- A recognised degree in either Computer Science, Information System, Land Surveying, Geomatics or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in IT or GIS applications development and maintenance which 1 year experience in similar post or in comparable capacity/duty; and
- Minimum of 1 years practical experience in implementation, system integration and maintenance with enterprise database applications
- Good written and oral communication in both English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."