- To gather and analyse user requirements, perform system design, development, testing, implementation and related system support tasks;
- To prepare related system documentation; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of the Office or his/her delegates.
- A recognised degree/higher diploma/in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline;
- At least three years' relevant working experience in applications development after graduation;
- Familiar with development tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Subversion, Git.