Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To gather and analyse user requirements, perform system design, development, testing, implementation and related system support tasks;
- To prepare related system documentation; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of the Office or his/her delegates.
- A recognised degree/higher diploma/in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline;
- At least three years' relevant working experience in applications development after graduation;
- Familiar with development tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Subversion, Git.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."