Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To liaise with users and vendors to develop the KPI Maintenance Application;
- To perform database design, programming, performance tuning, system administration and maintenance;
- To evaluate, inspect, and to review hardware, software, and prepare technical proposals for IT equipment and/or services;
- To provide application support services such as liaison with users and vendors, monitoring, repairing, recovering application systems, training and support;
- To update system design documents, operation procedures, system configuration documents, drill plans, contingency plans, technical reports, user manuals etc.;
- To ensure project deliverables to be on time and meet quality standard;
- To assist in managing and monitoring the schedule and performance of project vendors.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in MS ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET C#, Structured Query Language and Web Programming are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."