Successful candidates will be placed in our client in Public Sector:
System maintenance and support to rLAS including -
- Provide application support and solve ad-hoc problems raised by users whenever necessary
- Perform fire fighting maintenance activities
- Carry out enhancements, application problem fixing, software upgrade, etc.
- Develop programs, conduct system testing, support user acceptance test & production release, etc.
- Prepare, review and update system documents
- Provide technical support to assist users in carrying out capacity planning, system monitoring & tuning, system administration, database administration, system operation & housekeeping activities
- Provide application training to users
- Assist users in the preparation of the disaster recovery drill
- Conduct disaster recovery drill
- Perform tasks related to inventory control
- Provide assistance in the procurement/daily monitoring and daily maintenance of computer hardware/software and services
- Provide assistance in the security assessment and audit processes, convene/ attend related meetings & produce minutes/ notes of meetings when required, provide comments on related assessments and audit reports, perform proper system hardening when required
- Test relevant software patches and apply them after successful testing
- Assist the revamping of the system including but not limited to participating in workshop and user acceptance test, verifying converted data, verifying functional logics, attending training to maintain the MAP API coding, and support the new system, etc.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
- May be required to work outside normal working hours when requested by supervisor
- Degree holder of Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years' IT experience in development and 2 years' in similar capacity
- Experience in MAP API project
- Experience in .Net C#, MS ASP .Net
- Experience in supporting system