Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To join the Support Team for daily administration, technical support and trouble-shooting;
- To perform on-site tasks such has PC hardware installation/upgrade, OS image preparation and cloning, disk encryption, data migration and data erasure activities;
- To conduct new product evaluation and testing;
- To assist handling administration works such as IT inventory records update;
- To prepare documents on support statistics and incident logging;
- To write applications and enhance/maintain existing applications;
- To assist in leading and monitoring sub-coordinate and external contractors for project implementation, and resolve any conflict and incident when necessary.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 3 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Active Directory Administration, Endpoint Security Solutions, Lotus Notes Administration & Technical Support, PC LAN Support and Wireless/mobile Email solution are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."