Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Maintain efficient performance and conduct health check on Windows servers, backup tape loaders and uninterruptible power supplies;
- Deploy anti-virus definition, software and patch updates timely and efficiently;
- Monitor, log and report any unauthorised activities;
- Register / de-register mobile devices for Symantec Endpoint Protection System;
- Deploy Symantec Endpoint Encryption software to client PCs, investigate and fix installation problems;
- Monitor utilisations and provide periodic statistical reports on utilisations;
- Manage network access, e.g. create network share, maintain appropriate access permission;
- Develop programs for SAM system, support and maintain inventory database.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory Administration, Anti-Virus Technology, Endpoint Security Solutions and Microsoft SQL Server are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."