Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide technical support and participate in the implementation of new projects running in shared platforms.
- Perform production support for multiple systems running on AIX Shared Platform;
- Conduct on-going IT security activities, including regular review, vulnerability scanning, security risk assessment and audit, etc.;
- Install security patches on various hardware platforms;
- Prepare statistical reports like system utilization, bandwidth consumption, etc.;
- Update technical documents and prepare operation manual.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Experience in IBM AIX Administration, IT Security, Oracle RDBMS, Server Virtualisation Technology and Windows Server 2008/2012 are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.