Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Application development and maintenance of existing systems:
- To participate in the development of new applications and enhancement of existing applications;
- To perform coding and provide user support for system implementation, enhancement and bug fixing;
- To perform application testing, deployment and daily check of existing applications; and
- To assist in preparing and updating system documentations.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- In-depth knowledge and experience on system development, testing, deployment and support;
- Proficient in Java EE or J2EE web application development with Struts and Spring
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."