Our client is a public- sector listed company whose looking for Contract Analyst Programmer in assisting in the development and implementation the core infrastructure of its Information Management System.
Assist in development and implementation the core infrastructure for client's system including:
- Application Programming
- System Development
- System Testing and Test Case
- System Set Up
- System Support for existing system and new system
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in IT with 1 year similar capacity;
- Hands-on experience in Oracle RDBMS, Middle tier application server and web- based application in Java;
- Must have HKID;
- Good communication skills in written and oral in both English and Chinese (Cantonese);
- Self-motivated and able to work under tight schedule.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmer.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."