Successful candidates will be seconded to our client in public sector for the redevelopment of the Client Information System:
Participate in the System Implementation for the new systems.
- Design/develop the new systems based on the new architecture applying contemporary cloud technologies
including container hosting and orchestration, API management gateway, micro/mesh-services, and DevOps, etc.
- Support various types and stages of testing to be carried out along the course of development work for the
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Must have atleast 4 years' Java application development and 1 year in similar capacity
- Solid application development skills using Java
- Experience in Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Knowledge in Linux is preferable
- Self-motivated with positive attitudes
**Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
**S/he will be considered as Junior Programmer