Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To assist in user requirement collection, system analysis and design;
- To perform programming tasks and web design;
- To conduct system tests to ensure systems operate accurately;
- To provide user training and support to enable users to operate the systems effectively;
- To prepare documentations according to the guidelines and standards.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in IT application development with Java while proficiency in the following would be an advantage:
- Hands on experience in IBM Rational and WebSphere, J2EE/JEE5, MyEclipse/Eclipse and JSF/IceFaces, Reporting tools and SAS, iBATIS, Struts, Hibernate and Spring framework architecture
- Conversant with SDLC development methodology;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."