Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To assist in monitoring of the implementation progress;
- To assist in gathering and consolidating user requirements and comments on the redevelopment project;
- To provide/coordinate/review feedback on deliverables;
- To conduct various of testing and assist users to conduct user acceptance testing;
- To prepare and maintain program documentation;
- To prepare job control procedures for data conversion before system trial runs and production runs.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."