Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide daily and application support for the Import / Export Management System;
- Implement/enhance/support existing IEM system;
- Prepare of documentation such as system design doc., user docs. etc;
- Perform data migration between different database products;
- Prepare job control procedures for trial runs and production runs;
- Assist in the system design, prepare required reports, specification and conduct user acceptance test;
- Provide on-site training and hotline helpdesk support.
- High Diploma in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent is ad advantage;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Java Servlet Programming, Structured Query Language and Web Programming are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."