Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist in the design, implementation and management of technical infrastructure for Unix / Linux server platforms.
- Provide installation, configuration, testing and technical support on system hardware, software or services.
- System administration, system programming, problem diagnosis and fixing to support day-to-day operation.
- Provide after office hours support and work on shift if required.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience.
- 3 years of technical support in at least one of the following server platforms:
- IBM AIX
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Unix shell scripting.
- Experience in server hardware preferably IBM Power Systems or x86-based servers.
- Implementation of enterprise scale Unix / Linux server infrastructure.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Specific Desirable Requirements
Technical Knowledge in any of the following :
- High Availability solution
- Server virtualization solution / server partitioning
- Large scale server relocation project
If you are interested, please submit your CV by clicking "Apply Now".
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."