Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible for the following areas of Information Technology Operation (ITO) project:
- Assist in design, development, implementation and problem diagnosis of mobile applications; propose, develop and implement IT solutions covering data services and RESTful web services;
- Complete system specifications for different components for the ITO systems;
- Prepare system documents and cases for testing; maintain system documentations / reports and monitor service provision of IT solutions.
- Prepare user guide and conduct user training.
- Provide competent level of user support.
- Supervise Programmers and resolve technical issues for the mobile application development and testing.
- Ensure quality assurance and accept work deliverables from Programmers.
- Provide 7x24 roster on-call system support..
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in large-scale mobile application (hybrid and/or native) development and deployment on Android and iOS device platforms
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements
Knowledge in any of the following areas:
- Have solid experience in Android and iOS platform SDK, and mobile frameworks
- Experience in application releases on the App store (iOS) or the Google Play (Android)
- Experience on web service integration and development adopting SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, etc.
- Knowledge/ Experience in database management system
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."