Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Conduct system analysis, application development and enhancement;
- Responsible for collection of user requirement and system testing;
- Responsible for program coding; unit test and assist in conducting UAT and system setup;
- Responsible for preparation of system documentation;
- Provide user training support and server platform operational support, system nursing and end-user support.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in JAVA Programming, Structured Query Language and XML are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.