Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Co-ordinate and consolidate user requirements for web content updates
- Design and produce graphics artwork and perform photo touch-up including resizing, editing and graphical effects;
- Perform format conversion in video and audio files, video/audio editing and touch-up;
- Manage and perform web site administration;
- Perform trouble-shooting and problem solving for public web sites;
- Maintain and prepare adequate documents for activity logs and operation procedures;
- Support and liaise with contractors to handle any upgrade, enhancement and maintenance tasks.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."