Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To write programs and enhance/maintain existing programs;
- To conduct program testing, system testing and user acceptance;
- To prepare and maintain program documentation;
- To prepare job control procedures for trial runs and production runs;
- To assist in the systems design of computer applications;
- To assist in preparing project reports and specifications.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in PC LAN Support and System Implementation and Maintenance/Support are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."