Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide support on network infrastructure including project implementation, troubleshooting and fine tuning.
Specific Mandatory Requirements:
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience.
- With technical knowledge in TCP/IP, OSPF routing and IEEE 802.11 WLAN networking.
- With at least 3 years' experience in the support and implementation of large scale wired and wireless infrastructure with LAN switches, WLAN devices and Authentication servers.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Writing skill for procedures and guidelines.
- Shift duty is required.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirement:
- Holder of CCNA or equivalent.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."