Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To be in charge of for the on-going system maintenance support to servers of different hardware and different operating system platforms;
- To evaluate impact of installation of software patches and updates;
- To co-ordinate with application teams, users and vendors for proper scheduling of system installation and maintenance works;
- To assist IT team to handle administration works.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in IBM AIX Administration, IBM AIX Unix, Linux System Administration, UNIX System Administration, UNIX and Windows Server 2008/2012 are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."