Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Mobile App
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information System or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of solid hands-on experience in the development and implementation of mobile applications
- Experience in hybrid mobile app framework (i.e. Ionic, ReactNative)
- Experience in cross-platform app technologies (i.e. Apache Cordova)
- Experience in native mobile application development (i.e. Swift, Objective-C, Android)
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work independently but as a team player, and be proactive and self-motivated to take on new tasks assignments; have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral in Chinese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."