Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
Responsible for the development, support and management of the client's network infrastructure team:
- Assist in the installation, maintenance and operation of the campus networking equipment including Wi-Fi, server load-balancing system, Internet and campus routers, LAN switches, Firewall systems, VPN gateways, IPS, traffic shaper and any other LAN equipment and tools within campus and off-campus offices;
- Assist in the installation and administration of various network servers and network devices, i.e. Radius Servers, DHCP servers, Network Management servers etc.;
- Assist in the installation, maintenance and operation of Voice and Unified Communication System (IP Telephony System);
- Liaise with related parties on the installation and maintenance of structured cabling system and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS);
- Handle network issues reported by users, user requests and enquiries;
- Assist in building dashboards in Splunk for monitoring various systems;
- Assist in the maintenance of software tools for the in-house developed campus network management system (CNM);
- Perform scheduled maintenance work during non-office-hours;
- Perform 7x24 after-office-hour standby network service support on a roster basis and when required; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Recognized degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years' of relevant post-qualification working experience;
- Knowledge of network management, Cisco/H3C routers and switches, and experience in using SQL database and software scripts to develop network management tools which can improve the manageability of the network infrastructure;
- Experience in installation and administration of Aruba Wi-Fi network and system, Deltapath and Cisco IP communication system (Telephony System), TippingPoint Intrusion Prevention system, Allot Bandwidth Management, Palo Alto and Fortiage Firewall, Pulse Secure VPN, F5 load balancers, ISC and Infoblox DHCP servers, and FreeRadius servers;
- In-depth knowledge of communication protocols and standards;
- Experience in SNMP, Cacti, MRTG, Apache, Perl, PHP and mySQL database under the Linux platform;
- Good communication skills; and
- Proficient in written and spoken English and preferably be fluent in written and spoken Chinese, including Putonghua.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."