Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist the supervisors in the overall planning and coordination works of the new IT project implementation;
- Prepare project documents including but not limited to meeting minutes and progress reports for project-related activities;
- Monitor the projects' progress, and perform quality check against the internal / external project deliverables;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in related skills;
- Strong analytical skills, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possess good proposal/report writing skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications(ie. SharePoint, Project) and Excel Macro is a plus;
- Experience in providing project support to IT solution implementation project will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and be proactive.
Fresh graduates are welcome.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."